Friday 20 April 2012

Mass Effect 3


N7 Logo
Long time no see, long time no BBC! *Sorry just saying from TV* 

Most of people have heard of Mass Effect games yeah? So it’s a trilogy. We got the last part in 1 ½ moth ago. The ending sucks more that Twilight! I just can’t stand Bella and Tm Edward or Jacob? So no more campaign (sp) mode to me but they did make multiplayer (mp) mode. Right now I have 170 hours ME3 in my Raptr but sp was just little over 60 (15h just running around and other stuff). So our dear buggy mp has taken 100h my life! Too many times connection fails in wave 10 and console freeze when there is 15 sec to play in SILVER!  Sorry so MP has 3 difficulty levels: bronze (easy), silver (normal), gold (hard). 

When I speak about N7 and Lv they are just things that tell how much you have played. Lv is character level it goes from 1 to 20 and when maxed you can promote it to sp when you get more points in there and you start from lv 1 again in mp. N7 is permanent it tell's how many mp match you have completed! If your connection fale or console freeze you dont get +1 but if your team don't survive 10 wave + extraction you get it. I lost about 15 N7 ranks and last week some reason my rank did not update. 
You can see your N7 rating vs. you frends, country and global!  Right now my rank is 237 and my rank are: 19, 171 and 57210. Well Global rank 1 is vvBlessedvv with N7 rating 4716! these are to looked from Xbox 360.

ME3 multiplayer is surviving with you team so there is personal how much points you get but it don’t matter. This is team mp! So everyone gets same XP and credits of game. Personal game score is just there that people can say they were the BEST! It is funny because it’s really about team work! Not so much “I” or “my” in it just survive and keep others back.  If you don’t play as a team the job to finish you game will be much harder! Microphone and communication are golden if not in bronze then in silver and REALLY important in gold! Only down side is when people don’t know how use Kinect as a mic! I do and I use headphones so other players don’t hear my game in their end =D

Today some N7 25 Battlefield solder Lv 3 started to complain that I steal his kills… If he did all the ‘work’ he will get bigger points than me! Right? So me (N7 237 Lv 5 solder) and 2 others (N7 +70 and +200) stayed together and this one war hero stayed in own side of map. In wave 8 he’s dead…still other side of the map! He did not survive against geth alone so good…but least no one did take he’s kills! 

Well after that game was over I left and started play other match and did not have any problem! 

Now I'm gonna make my self big hot cup of tea and add some sugar, lemon, mint and Jack Daniels! it is allready 2.45 pm in Finland!

I will add pictures later some reason this thing just loads and loads picture window...10min so I just give up and do it later XD

Gamescore
So Gooooood feeeeeling! We all where playing whole time =D started with 4 but that ass did quite in wave 3 or 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment